Saturday, November 29, 2008

No new pictures of me I guess

I tried to find a picture of me to put on the blog and I guess a year old is about as close as I can get. Thanksgiving was great! We went to Lincoln and Cindy's for dinner. The table was set beautifully and the food was scrumptous. The company was good too! Anna was home from SUU and Laura was given the day off from the local high school. Cindy's mom, brother& family were there too. Rachel and Scott stopped by for the lst course of their two course Thanksgiving meal. Stella was definitely in the picture too. Erin was there. Adam was supposed to be there but managed to get engaged the week before and needed to meet the new in-laws in SLC for approval. I'm sure he got it, I can't wait to hear all about it when he and Amy return on Sunday.

We had a double treat! Nate/Shauna & Luke/Ashlie and Cole/ Clint and Hannah came by for a visit on Friday. Cole is absolutely adorable, his hair is unbelievable. Curly and red! He is just a quiet little 'check things out' fellow.

Mac traded his 2000 Toyota Tundra in on a Toyota Pruis (48 mph around town) car. I couldn't believe he would trade his truck for a car..!just shows to go ya! He can get the golf clubs in and that seems like all he was concerned about.

The day is absolutely gorgeous. This is why we live in St. George.

4 comments:

Seagull Dream said...

grandma. you want me to visit your blog then my one chance of being on there... you call me hannah. you better change that pronto. good work on figuring it out a bit.

Lark said...

So nice to hear from you! Your Thanksgiving sounds wonderful. Yes we were home alone. But all the kids phoned and are blogging about their adventures so we feel included. The house will be almost full for Christmas. We will be missing one family, but some how we will make it up to them. It will be great to see you and yours more often now that you are blogging.

lovelark

Ashlie Dalton said...

It was great to see you and Mac this trip to St. George. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

stern mister serious said...

There you are Grandma. On the internet.