Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sister Camilla's wedding


I finally got the picture out of the background, but now I need to reinsert it with the title by it. I need help. We had a lovely time last week-end. Jeff and Terry came up for Erin's first trip to the temple. It was wonderful to have all my boys and their lovely wives with us as well as Adam. I feel so blessed. Adam and Amy are getting excited about the upcoming wedding. I'm happy about it all as well. We love Amy, she will be a 'fun' addition to our family.

4 comments:

Seagull Dream said...

such a cute thirteen year old.

Lark said...

I talked to Jean Marie on the phone, she does not know the young women between you and Leona. Do you know her name? Is she a nursing friend of or was she a friend from some other place?

Lincoln said...

Wher is Amy? Had she moved outside of the area? Mom you are such a "poser"...nice controposto!

Lark said...

I found the name of Camilla's other brides maid. She is Lois Shupe, named in the news paper bridal announcement I posted on my blog.

http://larkturnthehearts.blogspot.com/2008/03/when-dee-came-home-from-war.html